Thursday, November 12, 2009

Baltimore Bunny Block #6


Well, I have finally finished one before mom did! YEAH for me :) This is block 6, we are officially halfway done at this point. I am going right now to start on block 7, so I figured I better get this posted now! This block ONLY took me 11.75 hours. Wow, really wasn't that bad. Well, here it is, I will be posting mom's - if she will ever get it done. Come on guys, we have to encourage her on this one, honestly, she is ready to quit them!

Oh by the way, we have had a busy week around our house. Little miss Emma is getting 4 teeth on top, a total of 6 teeth, she has learned to crawl, so she is everywhere and she loves her brother so much, he can always make her laugh.... Jordan glued his hands to his trike, luckily it was basting glue so it is very water soluble, he tried to stick sweet-tarts up my nose and he has learned many interesting words! But he can always make you smile by grabbing your face, giving you a kiss, and telling you that you are the best and that he loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment