Thursday, December 17, 2009

Baltimore Bunny Block #7


Just because I got onto her about the last one, mom felt like she should kick my butt on the next 2. I have barely started this one and she is almost done with the next one :) Only 5 more after this one, then the border UGHHHHH! Christmas has kept us very busy, hopefully after the new year, I can post more to my blog.

Mom says it took her about 12 0r 13 hours to do this one. With no interuptions from your brother Dog. 11 to 12 hours if B hadn't been under her feet all time. Sooner than that if Bo and Hooty hadn't been wanting to go outside every ten minutes. And 3or 4 hours if she didn't have to do some really important stuff for dad. Like making supper or getting me something to drink or answering the phone or .....


No comments:

Post a Comment